Hello volunteers for the 25th Annual Christmas Extravaganza. We still have a lot to cover.
1. please return to this website at 10 to view the positions in which you will be working for the 25th Annual Christmas Extravaganza. Please note who your contact person will be for the day
2. We will meet at 8 at Porter elementary School on Christmas Eve morning which is Monday. Please already have eaten. However, there will be food available for the volunteers throughout the day. Please bring yourself something to drink
3. Dress warm and take your vitamins
4. Uniform for the day is white top black bottoms family-friendly dress wear.
5.I need for all volunteers who own pop up tents, chairs, and tables, to write your name on your own stuff and bring it to the Extravaganza to be also send a quick text to me if you have those things available and how many. The cell phone number to text to is 619-519-9090.
6. For all volunteers who holding meat and pastries please bring to the Christmas Extravaganza on Monday morning at 8 inside a large trash bag that you have place the meat in on Sunday night. Please don't forget.
7. Those who will be bringing in meat on that day please put all of your meat in a freezer that will be down in the eatery Lane location. The freezer is not plugged but will act as insulation to keep the meat cold and it will be iced.
8. Please take all pastries to the North end of the event, either Elaine, and place on the table until the 10th is put up to put inside along with the cotton candy machine popcorn machine chocolate fountain and so forth.
9. Important!!!. On tomorrow December 21st FedEx will pick up all food in Mira Mesa and will be transporting it 2 across the street from Porter elementary School and dropping it in a trailer. I will not be there. Your contact person will be antonio / have mercy. At 3:30 I am asking all volunteers who can and will meet at Porter elementary School to move food from the trailer into Porter elementary School across the street. Again your contact person will be Antonio.
10. I need to meet with all security volunteers on Friday the 21st, tomorrow night at 6 p.m. to do a walk-through of the security hotspots. That's for security only. Antoine and Skittles I need you there.
11. For the ministry team there has been one bale of hay donate it so far you will need approximately 4 bales of hay or straw for your flooring. Remember to bring a tarp it would be a easier cleanup for you. I have checked with Gypsy treasures and all of their costumes have been packed for moving I have not yet gone to Christian theater in El Cajon to look for your props please let me know if you have. Thank you
12.thank you for the medical team the CPR classes have been completed for any further questions please contact Pastor Linda Morgan.
13. if you have not already filled out your application to volunteer you have until 6 on Saturday night after that volunteering will be closed
14. Steve between you Tony Antonio, Sean, I need for you to figure out how the toys are going to be transported from the wrapping station to the event, from the storage place to the event, the safety equipment from acme safety apply in national City to the event. Also it would be wise to plan how the return will take place. All of those things have to be transported Monday morning or if you have some sort of storage trailer Sunday night.
15. We still haven't gotten a flatbed stage or a portable stage please let me know if anyone has any contacts for one of those. No, still have not heard from YE. I am just praying that he is doing well
16. I need to check the eatery Lane tint pieces to see if all of the parts have been placed back in the box from last year the packing of returning it was not done very good. If someone would like to help with that please let me know if not I will try to do it myself it's here in Julian.
17.if any of you have any of those large size insulators that you could hold water in to keep hot for the tea serving throughout the event please let me know we need about five of them. I have one
18. Steve I don't know if you have any contacts for hotel stay but I'm looking to keep from having to drive back and forth Sunday night Monday night and Tuesday night please let me know. Or if anyone else has any hotel contact please reach out to me.
19. Steve, we still have not secured porta potties
20. Those of you who have generators please bring them
21. Beware Lori I need to hear from you about the dental
22. Buttercup please let me know how we're doing with the invisible ink and Staples supplies
23. Charles how are you doing with your amazing Grace solo
24. Horacio I need for you to blow the Shofar before the event begins.
25.I also need someone who has an open bed truck to go about six blocks from the event to pick
up our sleigh it is life size so about 4 ft by 5 ft.
26.Please continue to check back here for any further updates.
27. Don't forget to pick your t shirt transfers up ($10) to put on your shirt. Part of the uniform. Pick up at wrapping station on when you see me. Wrapping Station Contact. Laquita 619.729-3597
28. flyers can be obtained from the wrapping station. Contact. Laquita 619.729-3597
29. Prophetess Grant I need freezer in San Diego Friday at 3:30 (still needs cleaning)
30. Does anyone have a unlimited ice contact please let me know. Pastor Carroll 6195199090
31. Please ask as many people as you can to donate $20.00 towards this event. Come to this website and press donate. thanks
32. If you have not already please look for the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION AND REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER.
33. DONT FORGET TO BRING A 2"X2" PHOTO OF YOUR SELF TO STICK ON YOUR BUSINESS CARD SIZE ID